You can find only healthy products: the honey of black bee, the numerous types of cheese, the refined wines and lots of others local products with fine quality. The chefs of Siculishh know how to combine antiquity and modernity, proposing dishes that recall the ancient traditions of this land but with a pinch of innovation, in order to create unique and inimitable dishes!
If you are looking for SICILY, Siculishh IS THE PLACE TO BE IN!
As soon as you enter, you will be greeted with enthusiasm by the staff. They will take you immediately to your table and will begin to propose the culinary wonders that the chef has created for his guests. Hospitality, education, respect and of course excellent cuisine are fundamental values of the restaurant. As you can imagine, Siculishh is a gay-friendly restaurant, open to all couples who would like to plan a romantic dinner, for a family on holiday or a lonely tourist who wants to try the real taste of Italy!
The main goal: give a unique experience to each guest. They would like that every taste and every sip of wine would be unforgettable and unique! They want that its customers fall in love with the beautiful land of Sicily.
Each tasting also includes a “digital experience”. In addition to tasting, you’ll discover everything about the product you’ve just tasted. An innovative way to discover the region and the history of Sicily that is not just reduced with its blue sea and sandy beaches.
Please see below some of the main proposals offer by us:
- Chunkies, peppers and cheese
- Peproncino and caponata jam
- Potato and bacon pancakes
- Potatoes with flavoured butter
- Shrimp and zucchini croquettes
- Marinated lemon and courgette sauce
- Meatballs with turnip greens and sausage
- Vegetable cake
- Tastiest mic cheeses
- Fish Fantasies
- Rolls of anchovies in lemon leaves with zucchini
- Swordfish bags with peppers, aubergines and pine nuts
- Squid stuffed with Linosa capers and Bronte pistachio
- Swordfish knots with potato cream
- Green and Surroundings (salads)
- Caramelized fruit, endive, Mozzarella and Avola almonds
- Tomatoes, oregano, anchovies, capers and bread croutons
- Apple, rocket, tuna in Marzameni oil and various seeds
- Radicchio, apples, anchovy pie, pine nuts and raisins
- Unique olive oil bruschetta
- Tasty desserts